Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Lilly and the Kingdom of theThree Purple Moons - an ongoing story by Super Elise

Chapter One

My name is Nina, I am 8 years old and I love all school activities.

This is my story…

There was a school play today.

I was cast as the most magical fairy.

The play was a great success.

Then, after I went to sleep that night following my performance…

“Wake up protector of the forest.” said a voice in my ear.

“Who are you?” I said, certain I must be asleep.

“My name is Lilly, and I am the Guardian of the Kingdom of the
Three Purple Moons.”

“This must be a dream!” I said, to which Lilly said “No it is not!”

“Well then, tell me more.” I said, as I sat on the edge of my bed.

Lilly said “You are one of three protectors of the Kingdom.
Without your help we could be gone forever, Nina!”

“I was in a play today and I was a Fairy.
The teacher said there was something about me that
made me perfect for that role."

Before I could open my mouth Lilly said "We must hurry to the kingdom as time is running out.
I will tell you all about the forest as we are traveling there." Lilly took my hand and away we flew out the window into the starry cold night.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Broken Barn Industries said...

I hope Protectors of the Forest are REAL- we need lots of them!